The Foreign Quarter of Vivec had been a long time in development. It was started and halted, rekindled for a partial release. We are pleased to offer the completed canton with unique dialog, new services and special quests created by a very talented team of writers. Its offerings are extensive:
- 49 NPCs now offer unique responses on hundreds of original and new topics.
- 6 NPCs offer extended services including healers that actually heal!
- 12 new quests from errands to solving crimes and freeing slaves.
- Encounter a variety of personalities from antisocial racists to a missionary dreamer each with his or her own personal history.
- Travel with an opinionated gondalier, be entertained by a bard that tells some familiar tales and help an activist Khajiit with a strong anti-drug message.
- Children of Morrowind-ready: some NPCs will speak of their children if you have this popular mod loaded at the same time.
- Utilizes LGNPC NoLore filtering to prevent some NPCs from knowing more than they should.
As always, use LGNPC mods passively and let events unfold naturally. Many factors shape how an NPC will respond on any given topic. Some things you cannot control such as your gender, race and faction affiliation, but check in on them from time to time. Our NPCs react to the changes that occur in the wake of your travels throughout Vvardenfell. We hope that we give you a reason to visit more than once.